Corporate Secretarial Services
Companies are required by law to meet the statutory and regulatory requirements to start and keep a business running in Singapore. Our experienced corporate secretarial team is here to help you file the necessary documents within the timeline to avoid penalties.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) & Annual Return Related Service
- Annual general meeting – Assist to convene AGMs and prepare the related documents.
- Attending board and shareholders meetings and taking minutes – Prepare detailed and effective minutes that comply with legal requirements.
- Maintaining the statutory registers and minutes books.
- Annual Return filing – Submit the necessary electronic forms containing important particulars of your company.
Shares Related Service
- Share transfer – E-stamping of share transfer.
- Allotment of shares, right issues – Facilitate the issuance of various types of shares.
- Capital reduction exercise – Help you through the process of reducing shareholders’ equity.
Other Corporate Actions
- Change of company name – Assist to apply for new company name and file related return with ACRA.
- Alteration of constitution – Help you make changes to your company’s constitution in an effective
- Amalgamation – Help you navigate through the complex process of merging two or more entities.
- Corporate changes – File for the change of directors and other officers, change of registered address, change of bank signatories and etc.
- Nominee secretary service – Act as your local resident secretary.
- Corporate Secretary Advisory – Advise you on compliance requirements.
- Striking off a local company – Help you strike off a company in Singapore.
- Safe custody and use of common seal – Keep your common seal safe on your behalf.